Monday, October 27, 2008

Injuries

As most of you know, I am very accident prone.  Last Thursday, I was putting a halter on one of the foals (he is at least 400 pounds, and taller than me), and he pulled his head away really fast.  I felt something go in my arm, and it has been sore ever since.  I kept working as I did not think that it was a big deal, and I am kind of scared of my boss.  (She can be your best friend one minute, then your worst nightmare the next).  Anyways, I have been taking Traumeel, and it seems to be working as my arm mostly feels better.  It was really bothering me this morning, so I went to get tylenol from my car.  After I got it, I went to shut the car door, and somehow whacked myself in the head.  I now have a lump on my head, along with the sore arm.  At least I have a short week this week.  I worked all day Monday, then I have my short day Tuesday, then I work Wednesday, then I am off Thursday to go to Guelph (Campus Author Recognition reception), then I work Friday and Saturday.  Hopefully I feel better for next week.  I am still looking for a job that is closer to home if anyone knows of anything.  Thats all for now.

2 comments:

Lauras Garden said...

In addition to being closer to home she needs a job that only has stationary objects that are also quite dull.

Unknown said...

Wow, you are really clumsy. You must get that from your father's side of the family.