Thursday, February 18, 2010

More Olympics














Last night, katelin Simerson and I went to an Olympics medal ceremony. We got to see Maelle Ricker get her gold medal. There was also a Paul Brandt concert (which was the real reason I went) it was an amazing night. I have heard about all the lines and wait times on the trains, and buses, but I managed to get every bus with the perfect timing. Here are a few pics. I also realized that although I really like BC, and thought I would make it my home, I am going back to Alberta, because it is where I really feel is home for me.

3 comments:

Lauras Garden said...

It is so neat that you get to be a part of such an historical happening. Nice picture of the two of you.

Cherylinn said...

How long of commute is it for you to get to the olympics?

The atmosphere must be totally amazing....

And to see Paul Brandt...NICE! I don't like new country music at all, but he is one of my very few exceptions....

Country Girl said...

It took a twenty min walk to the seabus, then about ten mins on the seabus, then a two minn skytrain, then a twenty min walk (they make you go around in circles...) I love Country, and Paul Brandt, so it was awesome for me