Saturday, January 22, 2011

Day 298

"Whoever has my commands and obeys them, he is the one who loves me. He who loves me will be loved by my Father, and I too will love him and show myself to him." John 14:21


Yay it is the weekend!!! I got home at 1 after babysitting. Woke up at 7, but went back to sleep till 10. Gonna go for a hike and a grocery shop today, maybe go test drive SUV's tomorrow. (I want to trade my car in/ sell my car and buy a new SUV, as I am doing a lot of dogsitting, and there are a lot of dogs that come with cages, food, beds... its hard to fit it all in my car, and it is hard to keep my car clean as the dogs jump in the front seat, they are muddy...it would be nice to section them off in an SUV.) Any one have a good SUV that they think I should get the same one?

No comments: