Saturday, July 25, 2009

Copper

For the first time in 5 years, I came off a horse. My horse Copper is a bit of a twit. Everything scares him (except fir grizzly bears). I was about twenty minutes to the end of the ride, and I was looking back to make sure that the horses were not too slow. The next thing I knew Copper was three feet in the air, and three feet to the side. I fell on his neck, and attempted to get back in the saddle. He spooked again, and I twisted, fell off. I landed on my feet, and the force pushed me back on my butt. I got right back on, and he was fine, but a little jumpy. I did not get hurt.

3 comments:

SusanE said...

Good for you for recovering so well.

Lauras Garden said...

Walking back from Nancy Island last night I slipped on the edge of the sidewalk and twisted or sprained my ankle. It is quite swollen and painful. How odd that I am hurt and you are not.

Anonymous said...

Good,
Thanks for sharing this.........

see this