Sunday, July 5, 2009

July 5th








Today was such a good day. I started it off by going to the gym. After the gym, I showered and got ready for church. There was a guest speaker at church, and he was really good. He told lots of stories, and he played the piano. It turned out that he is the piano player at JPL. After church, Emelie and I went for a fun ride to Old Fort Point. We saw a deer, and an osprey. The view was amazing (as usual). Supper was even good (ham and potatoes). Brad and Vicki have managed to convince me to go out tonight (to a bar). Vicki is going to dress me up, and they are going to drag me to the dance floor (I don't like dancing)
EDIT: Here are some pics from the night out

5 comments:

SusanE said...

You have a great life. Horses and the mountains, who could ask for more.

Cherylinn said...

Have fun at the bar and I'm with you I hate dancing. But I'm sure you will have a good time and make sure you blog some pics.

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you had an awesome day! XD And by the way, the shirt is reeeally pretty on you!

Cherylinn said...

Awesome Pics....

Anonymous said...

Wow,
Wonderful....
Great pics.......
Thanks for sharing this....

see this