Thursday, November 18, 2010

Day 234

"Her mother-in-law asked her, “Where did you glean today? Where did you work? Blessed be the man who took notice of you!” Then Ruth told her mother-in-law about the one at whose place she had been working. “The name of the man I worked with today is Boaz,” she said." Ruth 2:19

No explanation for this verse, it is pretty straight forward.

In other news, I have unofficially given my notice as an au-pair. We are both on the lookout now for other things (Nora is looking for another au-pair and I am looking for a full time job that will either take me part time now, and full time later, or that will wait for me... Jan would be best for both of us of, but if I get an opportunity too good to pass up I don't want to loose it, and will give two weeks notice... If you guys could pray that I get the right job/apartment that would be great.

No comments: