Sunday, April 10, 2011

Cavalia






I got to go see "Cavalia" last night!!! It was amazing. I mentioned it to my boss, who loves Cirque du Soliel stuff, and she asked if I wanted to go with her. I said I wanted to go, but could not afford it...she said I did not ask if you could afford it, I asked if you wanted to go with me. What an amazing boss!!!

I finished work (Korna (the pet supply store)) at 5, then Anna picked me up, we went to the seabus, Anna went to hang with Kristel and Yvi, and I took the Skytrain to Metrotown, then walked to a Sushi restaurant, met Alysha, Jason, Ashley and Cam, had a quick dinner. Then Jason dropped Alysha and I off at Cavalia.

I bought a T-shirt and a magnet and Alysha bought the DVD (she paid for us to do a "Stables Tour" in exchange for me taking one of the dogs she is pet sitting for a night.

The show was amazing, and I would suggest to all (even those who are not "horse people") to see it. The stunts, acrobatics, music, lighting were amazing. The horses were gorgeous. They had Lusitano's Spanish Purebred (Andalusian), Quarter horses, Paint horses, a warmblood, 2 Percherons, two 8 month old mustangs...

The rider's and acrobats were very charismatic and made the show even better. You could tell they loved performing.

It was awesome...the things they did....We were not allowed to take pics during the show, but here is some of the stable tour and my shirt. The pictures are not great, they are on my iphone.

4 comments:

Audrey said...

I can almost hear the excitement in your voice. What a great treat for you!

Laura said...

Too bad you couldn't take pictures of the show. Glad you have such a great boss (and friends) out there.

Starfall Darling said...

It sounds like you had a great time! What an awesome boss you have! Jeez, and I just get excited when my boss lets us have the leftover fruit and sandwiches from the board meetings!

Anonymous said...

COOL, Your boss is sooo great. Recently i've been doin a secret part time job as well. the pay is good but my co-workers r lazy dogs.