Monday, October 10, 2011

On the road again

Well, some of you may have heard that I am on the move again. I have been thinking of changing my name from Cantering Caitlin to Roving Gypsy Girl. Any thoughts? I am moving out of my house on October 16, and staying at my friend Alysha's house for a few days while I wait for mom to fly out. Then we will be spending a few days touring Vancouver and area, then head out on a road trip. We will be driving most of the way through the states to avoid the mountains and snow (End of October is not the best time to do a road trip through Canada).

I am pretty busy right now, packing, wrapping up work, looking for a new job...I am hoping for someone with horses again, but I may need to take something else.

I am off to walk the dogs, then take him home, then pack...

3 comments:

Cherylinn said...

How long is the "road trip" you and your mom are taking. Sounds like a fantastic idea.

Starfall Darling said...

Roving Gypsy Girl sounds good. Shall we start a caravan? :P

Country Girl said...

Not sure anywhere from 4 days to a week. Depends on which route we take and who/where we want to visit.

Hehe, you can paint the caravan and I'll drive!