Monday, May 26, 2008

Busy Busy Busy

This weekend was very busy, but a lot of fun.  It all started on Friday when I woke up at 05:30 to go to work.  I worked from 06:30 to 09:30.  Then I drove home to Wasaga Beach to go to a Dr's appointmen, and to be home for the weekend.  After the Dr's appointment, I went to Scotia Bank, where I have a line of credit.  I have been having a few problems with them so I went to try and sort it out.  It was a bog waste of time.  I left with them saying that they would call me, they still have not.  Then I picked Tori up from school and we went to Barrie.  I wanted her to do some HWY and big city driving before we go on a cross Canada road trip.  We went to Treasure house, Winners, and Chapters.  (two different Winners locations...)  Then we went to the Mandarin for supper (it was soo good).  We got home around 21:30  and I went straight to bed (I was soo tired).  Then I was up at 05:45  to go on a canoe course with Alec and Dad.  Dad is one of the instructors for Akuni Adventures.  It was a fun day.  I did not think that it was that tiring or physical until the next day (my arms and thighs are still sore).  We finished around 17:00 and drove home.  We arrived home at 18:00.  Alec, Dad and I showered (we have two showers, so Alec waited until Dad was done)  Then at 18:30 we left fot Collingwood to go to dinner.  We went to the Siamese Gecko, where a friend of Tori's works.  It was pretty good food, and we all laughed a lot at the conversations.  Then we went to Wal Mart and I bought flip flops for the shower in Jasper.  Tori bought Indiana Jones M&M's cause we were going to see that movie.  When we were done at Wal Mart, we went to the theatre for the 21:45 showing of Indiana Jones!!!!  It was good, not exactly in the same class as the other three though.  After the movie, we picked up Tori's friend Sam, and came home.  We got to bed about 24:30 and slept in a tent in the backyard.  around 02:00 I had to go to the bathroom and it was cold, so I went inside and went to the bathroom and got another sleeping bag.  I woke up around 07:00 and took the dogs for a walk in the forest.  On the way to church, my phone went off, I had a text from Kansas (the manager at the farm where I work.)  It said...just wanted to remind you that you are doing the morning shift tommorow...  I had no clue that I was supposed to work, and she had never told me, so I told her that.  She said ... oh, can you do it anyways?... I said sure, although the last thing that I wanted to do was get up at 05:00  after the sat that I had had.  Then I went to church, and there was a really good and funny speaker from life 100.3 (the Christian radio station). Then I took mom and Sam out to Boston Pizza for lunch.  Then we took Sam to the Hamilton's, and then went to Home Hardware to pick up wood for the downstairs floor.  Then I cleaned my car, packed, ate supper and drove to Newmarket.  I went to bed, and then today began at 05:30.  But that will be another story.

1 comment:

Lauras Garden said...

Wow! You are proof of Susan's theory that sharing your everyday activities makes them extraordinary and exciting (if not to you - to someone reading about it). I remember Sunday as both of us getting up at 6. I painted the bathroom cupboard then we took the dogs for a run in the forest.