Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Back in Ontario

Well, as most of you know, I am back in Ontario.  I have been back for almost two weeks.  My first Saturday back, I was calling for job interviews, and one barn told me to show up on Monday and start working.  I did.  I have worked there for a week and 4 days.  It is a Thoroughbred training centre (Buttigieg Training Centre)  I work Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday 7 am to 4 pm,  and on Tuesdays I work 7 am to 1 pm.  I have Sundays off.  It is a busy day, but I am kind of glad, because it is good money.  I am still looking for a job closer to home though, as it is a 45 minute drive to where I work now.  Well, that's about it for now.

1 comment:

SusanE said...

That sounds like a pretty good job. Long hours though. A 45 minute commute isn't bad if you can avoid traffic. A drag if you are in traffic jams.