Friday, September 5, 2008

Dad's Visit




So, as most of you know, my dad flew out to Alberta so we could drive home together.  He got in yesterday, I picked him up, and we went out for supper.  Then we did a little touring in town, and came up to the Lodge.  Today, I had to work (my last day :(  Dad had been planning to go for a ride, so he came for the hour and a half ride.  We had two other riders, a woman from New Brunswick, and a woman from England.  It was a pretty fun ride, and I finally made a tip.  (I have not made one since I got back from the backcountry).  The women wanted pictures with us and our emails.  Then in the afternoon, we were not very busy (it was kind of rainy), Alex and I got to go to town and do laundry (for the back country lodge).  We spent sixty four dollars on laundry.  (It was Dave's money).  Then we got Ice Cream, and saw dad, so Alex whistled to get his attention.  He came over and we talked for a while.  Then I went back to work, and then pretty much left.  It was a good last day.  Tommorow we are going to hike the Edith Cavell Meadow, so there should be new pics then.  Goodnight.

2 comments:

SusanE said...

Wow, $64.00 on laundry? I can't imagine.

Are you sad to be leaving?

Lauras Garden said...

Great pictures!