Sunday, March 28, 2010

Back in Vancouver




I am back In Vancouver. I got picked up by a shuttle at 3am Ontario time, got on my flight at 7am Ontario time, and arrived in Vancouver 9am B.C time. This flight was much more pleasant than the last one. I checked in online before I left the house, and managed to get a window seat. There was no one in the seat next to me, which was real nice. I slept a little, watched Ceasar Milan, and read a little. I still prefer driving across country rather than flying though. If you look close enough, in one of the pictures, there is a plane flying beside us.

2 comments:

Lauras Garden said...

I miss you already! I will blog our geocaching day as soon as I get a chance but as you know we are heading out tomorrow and I have lots to do.

Cherylinn said...

At least you had a good flight returning to Vancouver.