Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Day Two

"Do not let your hearts be troubled. Trust in God, trust in me. My fathers house has plenty of room; if that were not so, would I have told you that I was going there to prepare a place for you?" John 14:1-2

Yesterday I went to a job fair at Wal-Mart. I sat in a room with about thirteen other people. In total I was there for about an hour and forty five minutes. The end result...they have to talk to the department manager and see if my hours will work.

Today I am going to give my car a spring maintenance. There was a coupon that had an oil change, filter change, brake check, front end check, exhaust system check, electrical system check, tire rotate, check tire pressure, check tire wear, check the cooling system, check the belts and hoses, and check all fluid levels. All this for only $37. While my car is getting that done, I will be walking up and down the street dropping off more resumes.

I think that is all I will write for today (unless I get offered a job, then I will be posting later.

No comments: