Saturday, December 11, 2010

Birthday

Today was a great birthday!!!!First, Anna and I went to two garage sales, and a "house sale". We got a ton of kitchen stuff at the first sale, nothing at the second, and then at the house sale, we hit the jackpot. We got a microwave, two night tables, two small lamps, a full set of bowls, plates, mugs, glasses, gravy boat, mirrors, and I'm sure I left something out. All we need now is one dresser, and a kettle. (And pillows)

After that we went to the gym, where I then got a text from Alysha (my dog walking boss). Chris ( a guy at work) is resigning because he has been offered a job where he can have a career. So now I have a full time job starting January 3. Until then I am doing training.

Staples also called and offered me a part time, so I have to call them back and say I could work evenings if that works for them.

Nora got me an ice cream cake for my birthday, so Yvi and Anna came over for cake. Then we call internet places to arrange getting internet in our new place.

Its a good day...

And yes mom, it was Connor. No prize, too far to send it...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday kiddo - go out and buy new pillows - don't use old, used, worn pillows.

KM

Cherylinn said...

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY....

Glad you had a good day.