Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Day 254

"Then Boaz announced to the elders and all the people, “Today you are witnesses that I have bought from Naomi all the property of Elimelek, Kilion and Mahlon. I have also acquired Ruth the Moabite, Mahlon’s widow, as my wife, in order to maintain the name of the dead with his property, so that his name will not disappear from among his family or from his hometown. Today you are witnesses!” Ruth 4:9-10

Funny, when I read the story, I have no idea who Maholon is unless they mention it... Boaz is the name remembered.

Second interview with Staples on Thursday... still hoping for a better paying job to pop up though...

Went to a "Christmas Market" German themed. We had Bratwurst, Cheesecake, Marzipan, hot chocolate, hot mulled wine mixed with rum (I only had a small sip of that), Strudel, Crepes...

No comments: