Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Day 253

"Now in earlier times in Israel, for the redemption and transfer of property to become final, one party took off his sandal and gave it to the other. This was the method of legalizing transactions in Israel.)So the guardian-redeemer said to Boaz, “Buy it yourself.” And he removed his sandal." Ruth 4:7-8


The interview at Staples went well. I need to have a second one before I can be hired. The only problem is the pay is only $9.10 and hour, and I calculated that I need to make $12 and hour to be able to pay all my bills, and have some spending money. I am still looking, but if they offer me a job, I will take it cause with dog sitting, I can make do...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Some jobs have a 3 or 6 month 'probationary' period after which your work is reviewed and you become 'permanent'. If so and you're doing well, that could be a possible time to ask for an increase.

Country Girl said...

We talked about that. The most I could make (with raises) is 9.75 hour. That I the top wage.