Sunday, June 21, 2009

Gym

Vicki and I joined the gym! We went this morning. It is not as big as the Y that Tori and I were going to, but it will do. We are going to go 5 days a week before we work. (We will each have one of our days off to sleep in, and the other day we will be up early to go.) We have a key, so we can go any time we want. We are going to go at 7ish in the morning. That way we are there when no one else is, and we will have energy (as we will be too tired after work). It is my day off, so I am going to go to church, then maybe have a nap, and do my laundry. I may or may not have tomorrow off (I am supposed to, but the girl from New Zealand needs to go to B.C to get her car insurance, and I might get Friday off, and work tomorrow. That would be nice as Vicki and I would have the same day off, we could both sleep in, and go for a ride together. Well, I can't think of anything else so thats it for now.

1 comment:

SusanE said...

Good for you. Enjoy it, don't take it all too seriously.