Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Day 15

"For we are God's masterpiece. He has created us anew in Christ Jesus, so that we can do the good things He planned for us long ago."
Ephesians 2:10

I chose this verse because I have never looked at myself like this before. I knew that God created me, and He had a plan for me, but I never thought of myself as a masterpiece. I always considered myself far from perfect, but this verse says that I am a masterpiece, and that is a new way to look at myself, and maybe this verse would be a good verse in the campaign for girls (and boys) with low self esteem.

In another note, I am off today and tomorrow, so I am going to be job hunting again. I am also going to switch my drivers license over to a British Columbia one, and renew my car insurance. It is not like in Ontario (or at least the one I had with state farm) where they sent you a new slip when you needed it. Here they send you a letter, and you have to go in and get the slip. Very annoying and time consuming. Well, I have to go get dressed, and ready for the kids. Will update if I find a new job.


PS-I just remembered that I sent an email to a dog walking company, asking if they needed part time help, they said they need someone to meet them at the forest and help walk dogs. They wanted to know my availability, so let's hope mine works for them.

No comments: