Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Day 9

"Speak up for those who cannot speak for themselves, for the rights of those who are destitute." Proverbs 31:8

I chose this verse because I have been watching Dr Quinn Medicine Woman, and the parts where the Native Americans are being attacked, misjudged, forced off their land; really brought to light this verse. There are many that cannot speak for themselves, whether it is due to a language barrier or to0 small of a group. There are not enough people in the world that will speak for them. Maybe if someone had actually done as this verse states, the Natives would have been heard more clearly.

I started cross stitching again (give me something to do while watching the kids) and it is frustrating me to no end. I was not made out for doing things that require patience. I think I did a stitch wrong about twenty stitches ago, and now I have to undo all of them. Nora and Adrian have gone to Toronto until Friday. I am still looking for another job. Can't think of anything else new, or exciting in my life, so thats all for now.

1 comment:

Laura said...

Stick with the cross stitch. Mistakes are easy fix. It will get easier.