Saturday, May 8, 2010

Day 40

"Because of the LORD's great love we are not consumed,for his compassions never fail. They are new every morning; great is your faithfulness." Lamentations 3:22-23

I chose this verse because He shows us new mercies every morning. No matter how long or how dark the night is, the sun always comes in the morning. This is what this verse says. It makes me happy to know that I can have a new beginning every morning, no matter what went wrong the day before.

Back on Vancouver. On the way home, on the near side of Merritt (near to Vancouver) there was an accident on the other side of the highway. The car was completely crushed, looked like it when through the junkyard crushing machine. There was a chopper, ambulances, and police cars, but the chopper and ambulance were not moving,so I am pretty sure everyone died.

PS-Canucks lost...I think I am switching my fav team to the Blackhawks

No comments: