Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Day 44

"No, in all these things we are more than conquerors through him who loved us. For I am convinced that neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons,neither the present nor the future, nor any powers,neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord." Romans 8:37-39

I chose this verse because my devotions last night were about two women, Margaret Wilson, and Margaret MacLachlan, who were killed in 1685 for refusing to bow before anyone other than God, and not giving up their worship. Margaret Wilson was only 18, and as she was left to drown, she read this verse.

Canucks lost, I am now rooting for the Blackhawks

Yesterday was tiring. I walked Coco to school, went to a dance fitness class, hiked in the woods (my job), got home at 2:30, showered, got dressed, and walked to the school for 2:55. I was tired and barely stayed awake for the game. But it was a good tired.

No comments: