Saturday, May 15, 2010

Day 47

"God made two great lights - the greater light to govern the day and the lesser light to govern the night. He also made the stars." Genesis 1:16

I chose this verse because it has been so sunny here this week. I even got sunburnt twice...yes dad, I went out and bought sunscreen, and aloe.

This week has been crazy. I got back from Jasper on Friday, watched the kids for a while on Sat and Sun, then watched them Mon, wed, Thurs, Fri night. I did dog walking on Tues, and Wed, and work at AW, Fri, Sat, Sun. On Thursday, I got a parking ticket for being a day late putting on my new insurance sticker. it was going to be $85, but I argued with them that I have it, I just forgot to put it on, and they lowered it to $45. I think that is all the updates for this week.

No comments: