Sunday, July 25, 2010

Day 118

"As in the days, when you came out of Egypt, I will show them my wonders." Micah 7:15

I chose this verse because I love knowing that God can and does do wonders. I see them everyday. They may not be as big and obvious as when He brought the people out of Egypt (turning a river to blood...) but they are still there.


Today I am off, so I am going to church, then hiking with Amanda and Kristel, then Amanda (maybe Kristel) is coming over and we are going to watch the dark knight and when in Rome while Nora and Adrian are out to watch Inception in the theaters.

Yesterday, Amanda, Kristel, Vanessa and I went to Victoria Park to read, and suntan, then went to the quay for the Caribbean festival, and had lunch at East side Mario's. Then I caught the bus back, and went to work.

No comments: