Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Day 170

“And so we know and rely on the love God has for us. God is love. Whoever lives in love lives in God, and God in him.” 1 John 4:16

I chose this verse because I have said it before, and will say it again, God is love. He loves us so much more than we can fathom.

Here is a quick list of all the bad things that have happened in the last few days
-got a cold cause the furnace filter was not changed
-have a weird rash on my armpit, now it is on the other one as well
-someone I know had lice, so I had to use lice shampoo to be safe (there is no one to check my hair)
-had my period
-the guy on eharmony that I signed up for (actually paid so I could reply to him) has not responded in over two weeks, but has viewed my profile since then
-fell in love with a TV show "The Young Riders" bought the first season, only to find out that the second and third season were never released

Thats all I can think of at the moment. MY nose is still stuffed and my throat sore from still not having a new filter

No comments: