Tuesday, September 7, 2010

"Then he called his disciples and said to them, "Truly I tell you, this poor widow has put in more than all those who are contributing to the treasury." Mark 12:43

I chose this verse because the story has always been a favorite of mine.

So last week was a little crazy...
I handed in my resignation, got called in for two job interviews, had to go get sample contacts.

On Friday, Lucy (the dog I was watching for the weekend) came over. On Saturday, I walked Lucy for an hour in the morning, an hour in the afternoon and fifteen minutes at night. I had to work at AW from 12-3, then I had a friends birthday party from 6-8, so I walked her in between all those things going on.

On Sunday, a friend of a friend brought their Bulldog puppy over for me to watch overnight, as they were going to a wedding. So I had two dogs. Thankfully they got along great, and played in the backyard for part of it. I also went to church (before the puppy arrived) so I left Lucy in her cage from 845 to 11, and had taken her on an hour long walk before that. Then a friend and I went to the Cleavland Dam with Lucy. We saw a Heli landing about fifty feet away. Lucy saw some kids playing with a ball, and wanted to play with them. Then we came home, got the puppy, and chilled for a while. Then I put puppy in his crate and took Lucy for a hour long walk (too long for a thirteen week old puppy, especially a bulldog puppy. Then we all went to bed. On Monday, Brett came and got Gus (the puppy) I watched the kids and Lucy from 11-230, then put Lucy in her cage, and went to Park Royal (a big mall), with the kids till 430, then we played with Lucy in the back for half a hour, made dinner, put Lucy in the car, and returned her. Now off for the start of school...

Sorry if there are any spelling mistakes I am in a hurry

No comments: