Thursday, September 30, 2010

Day 185

"For Ezra had devoted himself to the study and observance of the Law of the LORD, and to teaching its decrees and laws in Israel." Ezra 7:10

I chose this verse because it was part of my morning devotions, and it got me thinking, what if more people would study the Bible, and actually followed what was written in it. Then I remembered, people used to do that, and crime rates were down, divorce rates were down...

Did two hikes yesterday, got one today and one tomorrow. Bought new contacts (between the contacts and the cream for the rash, I am on a spending halt.

I have a second job interview with Blockbuster on Sunday. The one I had yesterday went well, was with the assistant manager who used to work at an AW so we chatted about the sillyness of it for a little. The interview is on Sunday, so heres hoping and praying that they can offer me weekends and a few evenings.


Thats about all I can think of at the moment.

No comments: