Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Day 197

"if it is encouraging, let him encourage; if it is contributing to the needs of others, let him give generously; if it is leadership, let him govern diligently; if it is showing mercy, let him do it cheerfully." Romans 12:8

Continuing with Romans 12...
Yesterday went well, went for a hike, returned Parker, had a dinner with Anna and Kristel and Nora and the kids. The pie was good. We played a little game of charades after.

I went to bed around ten, and at ten to eleven, I got a text that woke me up, it was Adrian saying that he would be home by quarter after eleven, and since the pilot light had gone out, he was going to relight it when he got home...since he had not met Kruger yet, I had to stay awake and hold Kruger while Adrian came down to light it. I was really mad last night, I had just fallen asleep and he had to wake me up, then came me up for twenty five more minutes!! It was not that cold, and every one was already in bed, under their blankets, so it could have waited till morning!!!

No comments: