Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Day 204

"Rejoice with those who rejoice; mourn with those who mourn." Romans 12:15

I think that this is a good verse. If we are happy when someone is sad, or sad when someone is happy, that can mess the person up, and ourselves (if this makes any sense... I am really tired right now)

Did intervals with Anna (I said, hey Anna lets go jogging, but I have not done it in a while, plus just getting back into using my ankle... she said okay we will do intervals...so hard...so fast...) then I went swimming at 9pm. Today is just as crazy. Cleaning the house, cleaning my room, doing strength training with Anna (squats, lunges...) then hiking, then Coco has drama, then Anna, Kristel and I are going to a movie... Tomorrow I am doing intervals, hiking,skating and maybe swimming. This is a crazy week. Will be dogsitting a dog named Morgan this weekend, plus I have two additional dogs to walk on Saturday, and Two on Sunday...

Once again, I trusted God by giving and He is repaying me...is anyone else noticing this?

No comments: