Friday, October 22, 2010

Day 207

"If it is possible, as far as it depends on you, live at peace with everyone." Romans 12:18

Can you imagine if everyone tried to be at peace? It would be a peaceful world. We all need to try a little harder to be at peace with others.

No school today, so I am making Coco bacon and eggs for breakfast. Then she is having two friends over, we are doing crafts, then if it is nice we are going to Maplewood farms, if it is not nice, then we are going to Go Bannana's or the Gator Pit (indoor play areas) Nora is out, so I will be working till 7 (was gonna be later but I was invited out to dinner, so I told Adrian I would put Julian to bed if he could do Coco)
Was gonna be dog sitting this weekend, but that has changed, just have four dogs to walk on the weekend. Dog sitting next weekend for sure.

Did interval training yesterday, then went swimming, then sauna and hot tub.

No comments: