Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Day 211

"At this they wept aloud again. Then Orpah kissed her mother in law goodbye, but Ruth clung to her." Ruth 1:14

I have decided to do a few verses in a row from the story of Ruth. I choose this one to start at, because not many people would choose to cling to their mother in law. From what I have heard, most people do all they can to get away from their mother in laws...

Did squats, lunges, crunches, planks...yesterday. Not sure what I am doing today. It is girls movie night, might go out, but there is not much on, the others want to see "Hereafter" which does not look that great to me, but might go cause it is $6 and gets me out of the house.

Might have an opportunity two to three times a week to babysit a two year old. It is someone that Kristel knows, and they need someone 9-12 a few days a week... Kristel is giving her my number, so I might hear from her soon.

Not much else to say...

No comments: