Sunday, October 31, 2010

Day 216

"So the two women went on until they came to Bethlehem. When they arrived in Bethlehem, the whole town was stirred because of them, and the women exclaimed, "Can this be Naomi?" Ruth 1:18

can you imagine being away for so long that people have to ask if it is you?

Yesterday was crazy. Had four dogs in my car for a walk. Took an hour to drive around picking them up, and hour for the hike and an hour to drop them off... four big dogs in my little car!
Then I went to the prayer meeting at the church. It was really good, could feel God's presence. Then went out with Anna, Kristel and Yvonne to the Roxy downtown, can anyone guess what my costume was? Then got home at 2am. Now off to church at 11, hiking at 1:30, and going with Kristel and the family she works for and Anna to walk around while the kids trick or treat.

1 comment:

Laura said...

Do they behave in the car? I won't even take Shasta and you take 4 dogs!