Friday, August 6, 2010

Day 130

"Wait patiently for the Lord. Be brave and courageous. Yes, wait patiently for the Lord." Psalm 27:24

I chose this one because sometimes it is hard to have patience and wait. I have been out looking for a new part time job because AW is not giving me hours, or a raise, and they are treating everyone there awful. I just found out out that we are getting a new manager. There is no way anyone can be worse than the one we have now, so maybe God was just teaching me patience, saying wait and I will give you a better way than what you are doing now. I did not trust Him, but now I can see that He is working to help me.

Last day of having to watch the two year old for full days... It is not too bad, he is a good kid, it just gets kind of boring, then you have to think of things a two year old can do, then he screams cause he knows his dad is in the next room, so does not want to have a nap...

No comments: