Saturday, August 28, 2010

Day 152

"You will keep in perfect peace him whose mind is steadfast, because he trusts in you." Isaiah 26:3

I chose this verse because I felt this peace come over me as I gave everything to God the other day. I have been wanting a boyfriend for a while (since everyone I know is getting married, it really makes me notice how alone I am) I signed up for eharmony because a friend encouraged me to. I got a "communication" from a guy, so I signed up to actually pay for it so I could communicate with him. Then I saw another guys profile that would match me better, and I sent a communication, and was impatient while waiting for him to respond(still has not). I was feeling kind of depressed, then I read my diary, and there were so many spots where I just gave everything to God, and put all my trust in Him. I decided to do that again, and said if it was His will, not mine, and just surrendered. I felt a peace come over me that I have never felt before. I saw this verse this morning, and it was just right.

No comments: