Saturday, August 7, 2010

Day 131

"The same God who takes care of me will supply all your needs from His glorious riches, which have been given to us in Christ Jesus." Philippians 4:19

I chose this verse because God always take care of me. When AW cut hours, and my budget was getting a little tight, I got a raise from my other job. It shows in the small things, how he takes care of us. He will never let go.

Today I have the kids from 7-10 (I told them I would make muffins for breakfast, which led to me getting them for a while...) then Adrian is taking them to pick Nora up from the airport.

I will be glad to get back to my normal week next week...
I have some pics to put up that I might put up today, and might not get to it for a few days.

Yesterday, Adrian, Julian and I were sitting on the porch, and for several minutes, could hear a weird noise. I assumed it was the neighbors, but then looked over the porch railing. There was a mom raccoon and three babies. Then I could hear scratching and looked down further, and there was another one, trying to get out from under the porch. It was broad daylight, and there were three people in plain sight, and they still came into the yard...

I miss animals...

No comments: