Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Day 141

"He then gave an order: "Cut the living child in two and give half to one and half to the other." The woman whose son was alive was filled with compassion for her son and said to the king, "Please, my lord, give her the living baby! Don't kill him!" But the other said, "Neither I nor you shall have him. Cut him in two!" 1 Kings 3:25-26

I chose this verse because it shows the difference of a good and a bad mother. it also shows a wise king.

My ankle is starting to do better, I can almost walk normal again, it is is starting to have bruising, and the swelling is starting to go down. I was debating going to the hospital today to double check that it was just a sprain, but I don't think that is necessary cause it is feeling better, and now looks like all the pics of sprains I found. I will be spending another day in bed with my foot up, icing it and watching The Beverly Hillbillies

No comments: