Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Day 343

"Then you will call and the Lord will answer; you will cry for help and He will say, here am I" Isaiah 58:9

I came upon this verse last night as I was doing my devotions. I have devotion books that I use, one in the morning and the other at night. At church on Sunday the pastor talked about how only 16% of Christians actually read the Bible every day. I took a look at myself, and realized it is very true. I do my devotions (which have a Bible verse) but I don't actually search my Bible every day. I have decided that (starting yesterday) I will start reading the Bible after doing my devotions every night. This was the verse I found after doing my devotions last night, and I fins it very appropriate.

On another note- I have found a downside to touch phones. I called my parents (at 12:30 am their time) last night by accident. I had not realized this, and managed to hang up on them as well...they called back wondering what was going on. Oops-Sorry again...

I have this morning off, don't have to start till 11:30, then I am working by myself, and I have 5 dogs to pick up, walk and drop off. Then we are going to see Rango tonight.

No comments: