Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Day 358

“Blessed is the one who perseveres under trial because, having stood the test, that person will receive the crown of life that the Lord has promised to those who love him.” James 1:12

I like knowing that we are blessed when we persevere. I know a lot of the times when I am going through trials, I do not feel blessed, but after reading this verse I know that I may not be blessed (riches, friends,boyfriend, cars...) but I will be blessed down the road (eternal happiness, no pain, no suffering, complete love,eternal life...)

I got a weekend job. It is at a pet store that is about five minute drive away from my house. Pretty much my hours will be
Friday 4:30-9
Saturday 10-6
Sunday 11:30-5

Hopefully this extra money will be able to pay off some of my bills, and allow me to buy new clothes (most of my clothes have holes/have been sewn a dozen times :)

No comments: