Thursday, March 17, 2011

Day 352

“A psalm of David. The LORD is my shepherd, I lack nothing. He makes me lie down in green pastures, he leads me beside quiet waters, he refreshes my soul. He guides me along the right paths for his name’s sake.” Psalm 23:1-3

I know I have probably used this verse before, and everyone knows it, but it is such a lovely verse I just had to use it. Every time I read it, I am filled with God's love, and just know that he will be taking care of me.

Yesterday was a crazy day. Alysha took Fern (the one with the bladder infection) to the vet, Then I had to pick her up in the afternoon. I was not in the van the Forrester was, so when I was done work, I had to wait about twenty minutes for him, then Alysha asked me to do her a favor, so I had to run and get another dog from his house (then I realized my leash was still in the van that I had gotten Forrester from, had to go back there, then drop the other dog off at his grandparents, then go to the vet, then finally home...

After a day like that, this verse is very calming

No comments: