Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Day 365

"Give praise to the Lord, call on His name; make known among the nations what He has done. Sing of Him, sing His praises; tell of all His wonderful acts." Psalm 105:1-3

I think this is a fitting verse for my last day of doing 365 days of Bible verses. I hope that I have made known what He has done with my blog over the past year. Some verses have jumped out at me, spoken to me and I hope to you, while others I had to search for. I hope that by telling of His wonderful acts over the past year that I have touched some hearts, and made a difference. I know that I have learned a lot in the past year, I have found some new verses to give me faith, keep me strong and to get me through each day. I hope I have done the same for some, if not all of you as well. I will still put up the occasional verse, but most likely not one every day. Thank you to those who have faithfully followed this blog every day.
God Bless, Caitlin

7 comments:

Laura said...

I am so proud of you. I know I couldn't follow through on something like this for a whole year. Your fresh insight into familiar verses was appreciated.

Starfall Darling said...

I'm really impressed that you followed through with this! My Photo a Day project sputtered and died about 90-something days in, so major kudos to you! It's definitely been interesting to read your opinions on certain verses!

Tonje said...

Thank you so much for all your blogs! Hope you still will blog often :)

God bless

Jane said...

I have truly enjoyed your insights and you comments. Sad that it will not be daily anymore but looking forward to the occasional words of wisdome!

Anonymous said...

Well done kiddo. KM

(sometimes if I comment, it says I am Angel Laura)

Armin said...

Awesome Caitlin! Haven't commented much lately on your posts, but I have been watching for the big 3-6-5 for the last few. I hope you keep blogging.

SusanE said...

Excellent work Caitlin. It's tough isn't it, but worth the effort.